Getting to know us
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is aglobal leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 72 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry.
With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline. Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
• Tower Service Manager has the responsibility to ensure that services are delivered in line with Service Description and all Service Level targets are achieved;
• Day to day activities require the co-ordination and operational reviews with delivery teams, responsible to ensure the levels and quality of service;
• Takes care that the quality of services are maintained and identifies areas for continuous improvement;
• Creates an action plan for improving the Customer Satisfaction Surveys if needed;
• Acts as escalation manager, as well as SPOC for major incidents.
• Preferably technical university degree or a similar qualification;
• A basic overview about IT Services understanding, especially within Workplace Services;
• Advanced Microsoft office knowledge especially Excel reporting and PowerPoint presentations;
• IT infrastructure (ITIL Foundations is a plus);
• Customer Relations / Global Delivery of services for customers;
• Organizational skills and ability to coordinate changes in a project management manner - a structured workflow, appropriate follow up of tasks, on time delivery and risk management;
• Strength to adhere to given processes;
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are mandatory;
• Should be able to perform internal and external correspondence efficiently, both written and verbal;
• Multi-tasking ability, coordinate multiple changes simultaneously, without loss of attention to detail;
• Excellent command of English and German.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.