Agent turism / Ticketing agent – French Team
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Tripsta one of the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, operating in more than 46 markets, having the headquarter in Athens and operating a Passenger Service Center in Bucharest.
Our technology and services are developed and operated in house. We are a great team, young in spirit but full of knowledge, and we are looking for a new colleague to join us on our journey to help people find the best way to travel.
As a Ticketing Agent in the French Team you will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to the passengers via phone and email in any inquiries they might have regarding their reservation.
The right candidate should be able to ensure that all our customers will have a pleasant and smooth post-booking experience.
- Extensive training delivered by our own certified internal trainer;
- Bonus scheme based on qualitative and quantitative KPIs up to 100€ per month, paid every 3 months;
- Working nomad program – up to 2 days working from home per month;
- We cover 50% of the cost for 7card;
- Private medical subscription with Regina Maria;
- PlayStation and foosball table at the office;
- Buddy Program to help you know, work and have fun with your new team;
- Paid overtime and paid weekends;
- We cover Uber trips from company account for the shifts that end at 23:00.
- Handling calls and emails concerning flight tickets;
- Processing online reservations, issuing tickets and handling booking changes and cancellations;
- Processing credit card transactions;
- Contacting airlines in relation to customer requests.
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to work with multiple systems at the same time;
- Positive attitude and flexibility;
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- On a scale from 1 to, what is your French level? Please describe.
- On a scale from 1 to, what is your English level? Please describe.
- Have you heard of Global Distribution systems (like Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre) before? Have you worked with this kind of systems? In what context?