Agent turism / Ticketing agent – English Team
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Have you ever thought what happens after you book a flight ticket? If you want to find out what is behind the process and make a career out of it, join Tripsta!
Tripsta one of the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, operating in more than 46 markets, having the headquarter in Athens and operating a Passenger Service Center in Bucharest.
Our technology and services are developed and operated in house. We are a great team, young in spirit but full of knowledge, and we are looking for a new colleague to join us on our journey to help people find the best way to travel.
As a ticketing agent in the English support team you will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to the passengers via phone and/or e-mail in any inquiries they might have regarding their reservation.
The right candidate should be able to ensure that all our customers will have a pleasant and smooth booking experience.
This is a full-time position and includes rotating shifts, during the day, night and weekends to ensure a 24/7, all year long support for the passengers. The shifts start from
- Extensive training delivered by our own certified internal trainer;
- Bonus scheme based on qualitative and quantitative KPIs up to 100€ per month, paid every 3 months;
- Working nomad program – up to 2 days working from home per month;
- We cover 50% of the cost for 7card;
- Private medical subscription with Regina Maria;
- PlayStation and foosball table at the office;
- Buddy Program to help you know, work and have fun with your new team;
- Paid overtime and paid weekends;
- We cover Uber trips from company account for the shifts that end at 23:00.
- Handling inbound calls and/or e-mails concerning flight tickets;
- Processing online reservations, issuing tickets and handling booking changes and cancellations;
- Processing credit card transactions.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to work with multiple systems at the same time;
- Positive attitude and flexibility;
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- On a scale from 1 to, what is your English level? Please describe.
- Please note that this is a full-time position that includes rotating shifts, during the day, night and weekends to ensure a 24/7, all year long support for the passengers. Do you have experience working in shifts?
- Have you heard of Global Distribution systems (like Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre) before? Have you worked with this kind of systems? In what context?