- Plan and conduct tooling designing process based on GE
- Identify, drive, mentor, and implement projects that improve overall production safety, quality, cycle and cost for assigned special process
- Maintain the serviceability of Tools, Fixtures and instruments
- Analyze problems, in process inspections, internal corrective actions, as necessary, to improve overall quality systems and scrap control
- Support customer meetings when required
- Represent section on Component Team Call to leverage network best practices
Tooling design, according to production needs. Supervise tooling making process and support the factory personnel during the usage of the designed tools.
- Engineering bachelor degree in mechanical discipline
- Experience as mechanical components designer
- Communicative level in English&Romanian
- Inclusive leadership & communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct within defined responsibilities
- Designing soft tools skills like Catia, NX etc
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Knowledge of generator repairs process
- Knowledge of Lean and/or alternative continuous improvement methods
- Experience dealing with customers
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.