Vitesco Technology Laboratories (VTL) are operating EMC and Reliability laboratories in more than 11 locations worldwide.
For lab administration an internally developed tool (VTL Web Portal) is used that focuses on test requests, test planning, equipment management, data management and reporting.
We are looking for a tool developer to support further development, maintenance and user support for VTL Web Portal.
- Develop and maintain lab administration tools and databases (VTL Web Portal) – Ensure that all tools are maintained and up to date. Re-engineer/develop the databases and GUI’s to match worldwide needs.
- Interact with global lab members to establish project requirements and expected outcomes, with consideration of future impacts.
- Act as a consultant by gaining a deep understanding of internal customer needs and playing an integral part in defining and proposing practical solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Coordinate and support tool roll-out in new VTL locations. Provide training material and conduct (online) training sessions for lab employees.
- Provide support to tool users worldwide.
- Experience with Visual Studio and ASP.NET Webforms development framework.
- Experience with relational databases, in particular writing and optimizing SQL queries.
- Integrating third-party solutions through Web Services or other frameworks.
- Realize continuous improvement changes and modifications to the existing tool set.
- Collaborate with IT department to deploy and operate VTL Web Portal in AWS.
- Strong back-end and front-end web development skills.
- Object-oriented programming knowledge with a language such as C# or Java.
- Optional Programming Languages: Python, jQuery.
- Experience with database development & administration including building tables, indexing, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience with agile development.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Preferred Skills: Process automation with tools such as Python and Microsoft Power Automate.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.