Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
TIME STUDY ENGINEER – November 2017
The position reports hierarchically to the Engineering Manager and collaborates with all departments of the company.
Place of work: Everel Romania
THE POSITION AND THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Main responsibilities:
- Setting times for the production, improve ergonomics, improving material flows and materials, information flows, performs savings
- Defines the flow of materials for new projects;
- Planning material flow for new projects;
- Implement Lean system and related tools.
- Improve line efficiency, using Lean tools;
- Reduce product tack and cycle time, by kaizen – improvement activities
- Analysis of time for each stage of sample product to enter series production;
- Calculation of capacity for lines of process steps.
- Develop workload of production and monitoring their achievement;
- Balancing work time line and evaluations;
- planning new layouts for new production lines and the installation of equipment and workstations and utilities;
- Perform work instruction and training to the operators, line-leaders;
- Definition of production cycles of new products and old products
- Meet deadlines of industrial projects
- Other tasks requirements to meet company or law regulation as requested
The scope of activities isn’t limited, depending on specific conditions at the workplace and in the company, it can be extended by provisions of superiors, if it does not ask for a qualification or a special authorization;
Other tasks requirements to meet company or law regulation as requested
Personal and Professional:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, or equivalent qualifications or experience;
- Experience in a similar role in industrial areas at companies electromechanical components and / or electronic medium to large and good organized;
- Knowledge of English, Italian will be considerate ad advantage;
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, with a positive proactive attitude and a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to effectively analyze data, identify issues and generate solutions.
- Ability to take initiative, set priorities and take ownership of assigned projects.
- Creative thinking
- Ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels.
- Autonomy, ability to work to targets, resistance to repetitive work, team player, meticulous and constant work, complete the profile;;
- Grade and salary will be commensurate with ability and goals