Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We're in search of a Threat Research Analyst to help us perform leading edge threat research (malware & exploit), analysis and generate content for use in our products.
The research will focus on the collection/development and analysis of threats and working together with our developers to integrate the results into our products. The role will also perform OS and major application patch analysis.
- Deliver product (threat research deliverables & OS/Application patch analysis) on time, under a challenging schedule
- Perform leading edge threat research (malware & exploit)
- Threat analysis to include deconstruction and validation
- Maintain alignment and good communications with the team’s many stakeholders
- Foster a collaborative work environment
- Knowledge in identifying emerging threats and adversary methods
- Knowledge with threat research, malware analysis, intelligence classification and reverse engineering
- Knowledge in Security and Malware detection technologies
- Knowledge of offensive and defensive cyber-security concepts and tactics, secure software development, incident response and/or computer forensics a plus
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) fundamentals
- Knowledge of OS and major application internals (patching)
- Solid programming skills with scripting languages such as Perl or Python is required
- Working knowledge of databases such as Postgres or MySQL
- Deep working knowledge of networking concepts: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, IRC, RPC, DNS etc.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Passion for learning, new and emerging technology trends
- Experience working in fast-paced operations environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking
- BS in computer science and/or related fields or equivalent experience
Desired but not required
- MS in computer science
- IT System Security knowledge. Related security industry certifications to include Network+ or Security+