Third Party Logistics Distribution Center Manager
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Are you ready to take a new challenge?
We make it possible!
As our team is growing, we will welcome on board new colleagues who would like to express themselves on the position of:
THIRD PARTY LOGISTICS DISTRIBUTION CENTER MANAGER
based at our logistic centre in Timisoara!
As a Third Party Logistics Distribution Center Manager you provide direction by setting goals where people are involved, engaged and work as one team. Together with H&M team and external partner in the warehouse you are focused on maximizing profitability through planning, budget and cost follow up. You are responsible on ensuring your logistic capacity needs in cooperation with country management and the Global Logistic Capacity team. Your role is concentrated on following areas:
- Work cross-functionally with all relevant points of contact to ensure best outcome.
- Lead a team of professionals in the spirit of working as one team.
- Communicate clear goals and expectations to the 3PL service provider and support the execution through continuous dialogue and follow-ups.
- Include and collaborate with different functions and 3PL service provider to reach the best outcome.
- Attract, recruit, and retain top performers and high potentials within a team.
Cash and customer:
- Give clear and inspiring logistics direction through relevant and attainable goals.
- Ensure that the 3PL service provider management is up to date on all planned sales activities and to guarantee a well-functioning supply chain to the customer.
- Together with the H&M team continuously analyse and evaluate all logistic results (. stock accuracy, efficiency) and tendencies with the objective to pro-actively plan and take relevant actions, involving the 3PL service provider.
- Ensure all budgets are set on time and followed up throughout the year.
- Secure that all support and maintenance departments (. Impex, non-commercial goods, transport, facility) are working in a business minded way.
- Perform tenders and negotiations, and 3PL contact prolongations according to H&M guidelines in dialogue with global logistic capacity team.
- Introduce and continuous improvement actions.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience in management role responsible for logistics operations or supply chain
- The ability to lead and collaborate cross-functionally in an international environment
- Strategic thinking, results orientation and focus on goal planning and its execution
- Leadership experience and the ability to set the right priorities for yourself and others
- Own initiative in actions and daring to push status quo
- A strong communication in English (written/verbal)
- Stable employment contract in international company,
- Training and onboarding program, including training abroad,
- A fixed 25% discount on purchases in H&M for you and one member of your family,
- Private medical care.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
We are waiting for your application in English!
- Do you have a strong communication in English (written/verbal)?
- Do you wish to travel abroad during your onboarding process – which is obligatory?
- How many years do you have experience on managerial positions?
- How many years do you have experience in leading people?
- Do you believe you have good communication skills?