QA/Automated Software Testing
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Professional with at least 1 year of automated testing experience and preferably a degree in IT
- Knowledge of web based and desktop applications.
- Knowledge of programming languages C#, JS
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, design and implementation
- Experience with client-server and web architectures
- Very good knowledge of developing test cases and test plans
- Previous experience in working with DB, IIS and Virtual Machines
- Good knowledge of bug tracking” tools (. Youtrack), test case management tools (. Test Rails) and automation test tools (. Telerik, TestComplete)
- Familiar with Agile methods and Scrum
- Fluent English
- Creating test scripts and test cases from information received from other people.
- Reporting inconsistencies or illogical requirements in the test cases reported.
- Configure, developing, maintaining and executing automated scripts
- Use and apply the procedures and tools used by the team.
- Run all range of automated/manual tests (functional test, load test, stress test, regression test etc.)
- Help and guide developers in re-creating defects as needed