Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Our client is the third-largest credit insurer worldwide. The group holds an estimated 20% market share in the credit insurance industry. It is an adviser and guide for companies in multiple trading, supporting them and securing their transactions by protecting them against the risk of their clients defaulting. In some countries, our client offers credit management and trade receivables financing services in addition to its credit insurance products and services: Factoring, Business Information, Debt collection and Bonds.
The company is present directly or via strategic partnerships in 100 countries, with the ability to provide cover for its clients in approximately 200 countries. This international network also enables our client to offer multinationals a structure suited to their needs that combines global reach and proximity, with a deep knowledge of local economic conditions in multiple sectors.
Even though the company has over 4500 employees, it remains a “human size” company, allowing mobility and easy relationships between colleagues in different countries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understanding of Software release baselines
• Conception and valorization of test scenarios
• Import of requirements and test plans into ALM
• Execution of release test campaigns
• Defect management and follow-up
• Execution of manual regression tests
• Execution of automated regression tests
• Maintenance of regression tests
• 1st level analysis of User defects
• Support on and follow-up of User defects
• Production of the offer “Test and Validation Plan”
• Planning and coordination of test phases
• Reporting on test progress
• Coordination of User tests
• Support for Performance testing
Desired Skills & Experience minimum requirements:
• 3/5 years’ experience with the same role; Prior technical experience; College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Interest for business understanding and business logicGreat
• intellectual rigor
Core Competency Requirements:
• Good knowledge of requirements and tests management tools (Caliber, ALM)
• Familiarity with methods of Risk and Requirement Based Testing
• Knack for writing clear, reusable test scenarios
• Implementing automated testing platforms
• Proficient in English (written and spoken)
• Familiarity with object-oriented programming
• Knowledge for accessing date (SQL, FTP…)