Our company, a fast growing IT center, is looking for highly motivated QA and test engineers to expand the office located in Timisoara. The new colleagues will be either fresh college graduates or experienced testers in the fields of embedded software, firmware, drivers or web testing.
The ideal Quality Assurance Engineer would fulfill the following requirements:
- Good technical understanding of computer architectures and networks
- Organized with good communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical thinking and open to learning new technologies
- Good command of English (German would be a plus)
- IT oriented college degree is a must
Experienced QA engineers would either have several years of experience as a QA / Test Engineer on software products or experience with server administration under Windows or Linux.
Microsoft (MSCE) or Linux RedHat/SuSE (RHCE) certifications are considered a big plus.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Execute manual and automated tests on firmware, OS functions and Web applications
- Provide detailed documentation of found defects
- Execute simple computer hardware changes operations
- Collaborate with German colleagues for defect identification, isolation and fixing
- Be responsible for bug-free customer releases
Besides an attractive salary package, we are offering you the opportunity of working in a young and dynamic team for a worldwide industry leading customer. As with any growing company you will be offered the opportunity to develop your carrier and take on new responsibilities.