We are recruiting Test Plan Writing Engineers to join our team in Iasi and work for one of our biggest french automotive customers.
- Graduated in SW or embedded systems
- Basic knowledge of the software testing lifecycle
- Experience in writing test cases (functional, performance, defect)
- Basic knowledge of the different testing levels
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Ability to estimate work effort
- Good communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Medium/ Advanced level of English/ French is required
- Client’s specifications/ requirements analysis. (Analyze the documents and understand/ decide what needs to be tested)
- According to the information procured in the above step, write or update integration test cases/ plans for different vehicle functions
- Responsible for the quality of the created test plans, ensuring that they match the requirements
- Resolve different questions and remarks coming from the client
- Estimate necessary workload considering tight deadlines
- Create and analyze work related reports
- Review product specifications to pinpoint any potential design flaws
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.