Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Test Engineering Coordinator
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
For Timisoara manufacturing site we are looking for a Test Engineering Coordinator!
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration;
- Passionate customer focus;
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution;
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement;
- Relentless drive to win,
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Will coordinate the test engineering team regarding projects, tasks, and operations and as a liaison to other engineering functions;
- Supervise, control, verify and approve the maintenance planning and make sure that they are running according to supplier and our internal procedures;
- Manage all risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable;
- Initiate actions in order to reduce equipment's down time and will provide recommendations to improve processes;
- Manage efficiently the spare parts stocks and take actions in order to optimize costs;
- Will create interfaces, test programs and test strategies when necessary;
- Responsible for team professional development;
Here is some of what you’ll need:
Job Category : Operations
- University Degree in Electronics;
- A minimum of 3 years, some of them in a supervisor engineering role;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written);
- Expert in functional and ICT tests equipment;
- Experience in statistical analysis or in LabView would be an advantage;
- Communication and leadership skills, able to coordinate teams and to work with different teams.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.