Test Engineer - System Management
Middle (2-5 ani)
Are you looking to upgrade your career in tech?
Come and join our biggest research & development lab in Europe that is going to significantly grow during this year!
The System Management test engineer is a critical member of the function component scrum team working directly with development to ensure new functions are fully tested to the expectations of our customerThis person will be working within development team with an ever evolving list of the latest functions and technologies.
- Design, create, execute, monitor, and update system test plans, based on acceptance criteria provided by Function developers
- Document, investigate, troubleshoot, and report on software defects
- Find issues early in the cycle to prevent them from reaching next level of
- Design, develop and implement automated tests for functional Software and User Interface verification for Lenovo XClarity Administrator
- Evaluate the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Understanding the lifecycle of a project
- Multitasking with ease since services may be required on different projects at the same time
- Python \ Selenium experience
- System management Software testing knowledge
- Good documentation skill
- Good knowledge of Operating systems
- Good knowledge for VMware echo system
- Good knowledge of Bugzilla, JIRA, Agile methodologies
- Able to work in a fast paced, collaborative, environment
- Troubleshooting, problem solving mind set; ability to systematically and effectively break down problems to identify root failures
- Customer focused, Quality mindset where mistakes and failure are viewed as opportunities to learn and improve and close gaps
- Excellent written and oral English communications is required
- Strong teamwork is essential
Qualifications / Experience:
- BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of related industry experience and significant accomplishment
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!