software developer - application developer - engineer - working student - System Security & Privacy Engineer - Tester - Mechanical Design Engineer - Design Engineer - Test Engineer - Software Tester - Embedded Systems Engineer - Software Project Leader - Systems Development Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With preliminary sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 208k employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 38k people worldwide.
Test Engineer for C&S (Iasi)
Within Chassis & Safety Division your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. Chassis and Safety Division in Iasi contributes to the Continental Automotive research and development effort over tree main branches:
• Systems and Technology where tomorrow’s Chassis and Safety products are foreseen and integrated into highly automated vehicle driving functionalities
• Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
• Steering Segment, modern Electric Power Steering systems are developed, making the driving experience for the driver safer and at the same time, reducing the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
• Passive Safety and Sensorics concentrates in Iasi in developing a state of the art active body roll stabilization system that reduces the body roll of the vehicle and enhances the lateral vehicle stability when cornering.
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems is providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities.
As a Test Engineer in C&S your responsibilities will be to:
• Develop test specifications for complex functions verifications based on system and software requirements;
• Test and validate the software on the ECU using SW and HW tools ;
• Develop automated solutions for test environments, test specification and evaluation;
• Perform test investigations and evaluate the results of the measurements;
• Document the test results and provide reports to project management;
• Cooperate with an international development team and customers;
• Follow company standards and development processes.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
• University degree in a relevant field (Automation and Computer science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mathematics and Informatics, Physics or other similar areas);
• Basic programming knowledge;
• Knowledge of electronics, microcontrollers – general overview;
• Basic usage of measurement and control equipment;
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems;
• Nice to have knowledge or experience in embedded systems, testing methods, automotive systems, scripting languages, LabVIEW, Matlab;
• Medium level English skills.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team ;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits ;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Health & Wellness ;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;