Detalii loc de munca
Python Test Automation Developer
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- You will define test concepts and implement automated test cases / test applications for our Adaptive AUTOSAR platform;
- You support the realization of our test automation;
- You develop automated test cases according to design documents and specifications in Python ;
- You are responsible for adaptations to the test automation environment;
- You will support project team in release testing and analyzing test results;
- You will align your tasks and activities with development, project management and within the test team;
- You will be working in international project teams across sites and organizations.
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar;
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded systems, software architecture and integration procedures;
- You have automated test case development for automotive software systems (. Adaptive AUTOSAR);
- You bring along profound programming and scripting skills in Python;
- Ideally you have experience programming in C and C++ as well;
- You have worked with test frameworks, especially Python test frameworks like Robot Framework, pytest etc.;
- You have also experience in using relevant tools like Git, Subversion, JIRA;
- You are experienced with Ethernet protocols . SOME/IP, DoIP, TCP/IP.;
- You are used to work in teams and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way;
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and the willingness to use them when facing challenges;
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with Elektrobit software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.