Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
FEV ECE Automotive is looking to increase the Verification and Validation team. The projects you will be working on are for various OEM's and Tier 1 suppliers, in safety relevant projects like ADAS and powertrain.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in testing and takes pride within their work. You will have an open-mind approach towards getting the job done, you are open towards using new technologies to ensure the job gets done. This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on technical testing and automation experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents.
Your role as a test engineer:
- Create detailed and accurate Defect/Bug Tickets that facilitate resolution
- Continuously optimize the test-coverage
- Ensure continuous and successful execution of automated test-cases
- Flexible with technology languages (Python or CAPL)
- Work with Software Engineers, Architects and other members of the team to achieve sign-off of test results and completion of testing within scheduled timescales
- Ability and willingness to determine when to automate tests and when to adopt a manual approach to testing
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Be process and detail oriented while capable of managing different project priorities.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
- Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practices
Your technical background:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science
- Experience of 2+ years working as a Software Tester
- Familiar with working within Agile and V-Model environments
- Some understanding in writing and understanding embedded C
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Ideally, you have an understanding of scripting or basic programming skills and know about (GUI) testing tools and frameworks
- What is the most important thing in the daily activities of a tester?