Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
The employee in the role of SME Test Designer will be responsible to ensure that Vodafone Business Product and Services meets the business requirements and the agreed quality standards. One of the role’s objectives is minimizing costs, improving operational effciency when new systems, products and servies are introduced. Those objectives are met by delivering appropriate and efficient testing services, by identifying defects during execution cycle as soon as possible and by minimizing risks for launch. The employee fulfilling this role must have an excellent overview of Vodafone’s IoT projects, architecture and technologies.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Design and implement acceptance criteria, test cases, and test plans for new and existing feature.
- Perform functional, regression, exploratory, smoke and ad-hoc testing on all new and existing features.
- Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated.
- Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
- Collaborates with QA Team Manager and Testing Team Leader to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
- Leads or supports tasks needed to understand and improve inefficient testing, along with product perfomance monitoring in production of the features tested by the team.
- Manages vendor selection for testing services. Coordinates and evaluates external testers throughout the project’s duration.
- Responsible of all projects in Release, coordinating and managing all the Test Designers having projects in that Release
- Consolidating all the reports in one providing an easy an comprehensive image of the entire release testing activities and progress
- Full Release visibility and involvement, ensuring cross projects knowledge transfer, best practice and lessons learned applied from one project to another in an unified manner across the release(s), as well as managing the test engineers resource pool, ensuring fair allocation when a project has blocking points or a project has an increased workload
- Provides full report after each release, that must include as well the lessons learned, improvement points, and suggestions for the next release. Input from this report can be used in SLT meetings
- Consolidates and ensures an up to date Requirements Traceability Matrix from Testing perspective
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in the following software technologies::
- Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages.
- IIS, SQL(last two versions), ORACLE(last two versions), design of relational databases;
- GIT, SVN si TFS;
- Jenkins and similar applications
- TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5
- HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications;
- Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing;
- Test Environment Management
- Process Management
- SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
- Universiry studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
- Network testing experience
- Requirements understanding (use cases, functional specifications, user interface specifications, etc.) and object oriented analysis.
- Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models
- ISTQB Test Manager (or equivalent) Certification is a must
- At least 3 Years experience in a Test Designer/Test Lead/Test Manager role
- TPI knowledge is a plus
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!