Test & Debug Engineer (SMT)
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
, Română - Mediu
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
- Keeps test programs updated, initiates actions to meet the test requirements and specifications.
- Monitors and improve testing processes in order to reduce down times and failures.
- Prepares instructions for test utilization and equipment maintenance.
- Ensures full functionality of tests according to manufacturer specifications.
- Work with wider team to ensure timely resolution of all production issues. Ensure absolute adherence to all Quality system, Company Safety System and Lean System requirements.
- Trains operators and technicians regarding the use and maintenance of test equipment.
- Design test flow for new products.
Qualifications & Experience
Technical University degree in Electronics or Programming
Minimum 3 years work experience with testing equipment and techniques in SMT manufacturing.
Programming languages knowledge - basic level; capacity to develop or modify simple programs;
Work experience with ICT, AOI, debug;