Test Automation Programmer
Middle (2-5 ani)
Ubisoft is looking for a Test Automation Programmer to join our R&D QC Team and work closely with the development and QC teams to create automated tools which will enhance the workflow and increase productivity inside a project.
- Actively participate in the design and development process and create comprehensive test plans, infrastructure and implementation for scalability and automated functionality testing
- Investigate and create test solutions to optimize testing for the assigned project and develop test cases using in-game and external controllers
- Provide automated solutions for QC to replace manual testing. Such as (but not limited to):
- Smoke Tests for repetitive basic tests (booting maps, dialogues, customization, save/load, objectives, menus)
- Game Cheats / Game Hooks
- Scripting automated gameplay scenarios
- Performance Capturing
- Enhanced bug capturing (detailed crash logs, screenshots etc.)
- Multi-user scenarios / Multi-instance tests (Matchmaking / Connectivity / NAT scenarios / SKUs compatibility)
- Support build stability, quality metrics and reporting of automated tests
- Document the work to ensure knowledge transfer and proper maintainability of the applications.
Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent training or experience.
- Knowledge of C++ programming
- Knowledge of programming design patterns and of programming standards
- Experience with source control in a team environment (such as Perforce)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of C# programming is a big plus
- Knowledge of distributed application automation (multiple processes, multiple users)
- Interest for continuous integration processes
- Be independent, resourceful and with sense of initiative
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Drive to take up major challenges
- Define and estimate tasks in an structured way
- Ability to adapt to change
- Results oriented
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working