Test Automation Engineer – Air Traffic Management
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
This position is all about testing a complex product in an automated-functional-end-to-end manner.
Integrated in a multi-functional and multi-national development team and working in accordance with agile practices, you will be responsible for all verification activities related to the smartTOOLS product features.
The technologies used are mainly Java and Groovy, relying on an in-house built test automation framework.
The smartTOOLS product will be one of the products that will be integrated with a brand new best in class SOA framework.
- Plan verification strategies and test specifications based on product requirements, software requirements and “use case” scenarios
- Develop and maintain automated test cases in accordance with the test specifications§ Review system and software requirements in particular regarding their testability
- Ensure test case execution through integration of all developed test cases into the build chain
- In close co-ordination with other test automation engineers in other development teams, setup an adequate test reporting that provides the entire team with an accurate view of the products verification status at any point in time
- Perform initial analysis of any defects found, in particular with a view to determine the root cause of the observation in the system under test versus in the test procedure
- Create and maintain test environments and test data
- Keep a high level of quality assurance during the entire software development and testing process (all requirements are tested and all test results are documented).
- Minimum 3 years of hands on automated testing experience, using Java/JBehave
- Good knowledge of various testing types, test case creation
- Knowledge of a Test Management System
- Experience with using continuous integration
- End to end testing knowledge (both front and back end testing)
- Able to translate technical content into comprehensible documents (English)
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system and basic IP network skills
- Good English skills (both written and spoken)
- A relevant certification (like ISTQB) would be a plus
What we offer
- Challenging and interesting business domains
- Bonus package includes: meal tickets, private medical insurance, sports premium
- Trainings, further education and certifications
- Flexible working-hours and an attractive salary package
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Individual labour contract from day one