Test Analyst Soarian Clinicals - Orders
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With more than 130 employees in our Brasov office, we are growing and we want you to be a part of our team!
Cerner is looking for individuals that are interested in working at the intersection of health and technology. At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more thanfacilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
Leverage your expertise and join our mission by exploring our career opportunities.
Cerner is looking for a Test Analyst in Soarian Clinicals solution, for the Orders Team. Orders is a module that deals with meds and non-meds orders workflows, allowing the clinicians to perform a wide range of tasks, to manage their daily routine, whether at the patient’s bedside, in the office, or on the move.
The Test Analyst will work closely with a team of analysts and software engineers to support the product development lifecycle of this enterprise-scale hospital information system.
What you will do:
- Participate in high level analysis, planning and estimating of software being developed, including identifying dependencies and risks to product quality
- Follow testing methodologies
- Participate in planning and defining of the test strategy
- Collaborate with the development team and cross functional teams to resolve issues
What your day looks like:
- Analyze, design, and execute test plans for new feature function
- Define and create test data
- Identify, investigate and register defects
- Attention to detail in completing work tasks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with emphasis on problem solving
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and to work under pressure
Key Benefits at Cerner Romania
- International work environment (offices in +25 countries)
- Annual salary evaluation and compensation based on performance
- Private health insurance and retirement plan
- Flexible work schedule, including work from home policy
- Opportunity to travel abroad accompanied by travel, medical and life insurance
- Reimbursement for sport activities and for glasses
Change lives, start with yours!
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Science, Communications, Computer or Information Science, Healthcare, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English
- Experience in software testing or Experience in using Hospital Information Systems
- Healthcare background (education and/or experience) would be a plus
- Understanding of information systems, interfaces, and databases
- Familiarity with version control applications, SharePoint, and formal testing tools, such as Quality Center
Please, send your CV at: Romaniarecruitment cerner. com
Acest job nu mai este activ.