Test Analyst Medico Ref 33990BR.
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With more than 160 employees in our Brasov office, we are growing and we want you to be a part of our team!
Cerner is looking for individuals that are interested in working at the intersection of health and technology. At Cerner, we’re continuously building on our foundation of intelligent solutions for the health care industry. Our technologies connect people and systems at more thanfacilities worldwide, and our wide range of services support the clinical, financial and operational needs of organizations of every size.
We are looking for test analysts for 2 of our projects, Medico and . We are looking for test analysts that will be part of international software development teams.
What you will do:
- Participate in high level analysis, planning and estimating of software being developed, including identifying dependencies and risks to product quality
- Follow testing methodologies from design to execution
- Participate in planning and defining of the test strategy
- Collaborate with the development team and cross functional teams to resolve issues
What your day looks like:
- Analyze, design, and execute test plans for new feature function
- Define and create test data
- Identify, investigate and register defects
- Attention to detail in completing work tasks
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with emphasis on problem solving
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and to work under pressure
- Ability to travel occasionally . Germany
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Background in healthcare is a plus
- Testing experience (testing related processes, methods, tools), ideally ISTQB certification
- German language skills
Please, send your CV at: Romaniarecruitment cerner. com