Tender / Quotation Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
For one of our clients, a global leader in energy and automation technologies, we are looking for a Tender / Quotation Specialist in Bucharest.
- Formulates competitive bids/estimates/quotations, taking into account best available product mix and appropriates technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation;
- Ensures tenders are well documented in a timely manner and with appropriate level of detail, including full and accurate costs;
- Manages the preparation of all technical (defining the most suitable technology and product type(s)), financial (. total price sheet) and, if necessary, aspects of the bid/estimate/quotation, indicating prices and trading conditions;
- In accordance with bid/estimate/quotation planning, ensures that inputs for editing activities are provided on-time and according to established quality procedures;
- Manages external services to support bid/estimation preparation, such as translations and governmental approvals;
- Collects and archives documentation regarding the offer/order and records assumptions and decisions taken during the development process;
- Regularly reports the status of the bids/estimates/quotations using defined tools and collects and analyses the reasons for tenders being lost and won;
- Identifies potential risks in the bids, quotations and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers/channels;
- Provides information and/or participates in the Risk Review process in accordance with company policy;
- Responsible for collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and cost elements;
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs;
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process;
- Provides any necessary technical support to Sales Managers during technical meetings with customers;
- Identifies potential vendors for equipment and materials required in the project and technically evaluates supplier offers to check match with specifications;
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Management to coordinate requests to subcontractors.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering . Master diploma will be a plus;
- Very good technical knowledge in electrical, automation and protection equipment;
- Experience in a similar position for minimum 2 years;Good organizing and prioritizing skills;
- Good communication and collaboration skills;
- Business minded; Interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude and common sense;
- Able to act independently;
- PC literate (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- English proficiency (verbal and written);
- Clean driving license.