We are the fastest growing, integrated mobility FinTech across EMEA, focussed on finding tech solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies across Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Our ambition is to become the ultimate on-road mobility platform creating better business opportunities across the industry for financial services, navigation, telematics, freight & fleet management, tax refunds, toll & energy supply businesses.
We are looking for experienced and self-driven Telesales Representatives to join our mission! As a Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales quota.
We are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with the professional, but friendly approach.
• Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
• Learn details about our product and service offerings
• Address any questions or issues customers may have
• Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
• Meet company expectations for excellent customer service
• Offer solutions based on client’s needs and capabilities
• Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
• Keep an updated customer database
• Measure identified KPIs
• Commit to departmental and individual KPIs/goals
• Always strive towards meeting sales KPIs
• Track and document calls and sales
• Update client records
• Prepare and present achievements and KIPs
• Experience as in Telesales or similar customer service or sales role
• Excellent command of Spanish (both spoken and written);
• Medium level of English (conversational);
• Proven record of meeting KPIs
• Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software
• Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
• A patient and friendly personality
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• To be a team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Ability to follow scripts without sounding mechanical
• Ability to handle being rejected and remain calm and collected
• Good negotiation skills
• High school diploma
• Batchelors Degree is a plus
WHY JOIN US?
We choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they could be real colleagues through shared values; there is no chance of a stereotype. Our company is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; you will have opportunities to take your career to the next level and beyond throughout your career and the chance to influence the direction of EW through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with a family culture. Some of our benefits include;
• 5 weeks of holiday, notebook, monthly budget on a benefits platform where you can choose your preferred products/services, health insurance, refreshments, sick days, occasional work from home and corporate events
• One paid day each year as a volunteer. Plus a personal donation budget towards a charity or good cause of your choice.
• We’re a social bunch too; we like to meet regularly after work for a beer, glass of wine or two.
OUR CULTURE & VALUES:
To learn more about our culture, values and our mission visit the LinkedIn account of Jay Patel, Global Talent Acquisition Partner.
#WEareEW One Family – Many Faces