Telephony Expense Management Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Evaluate telecom carrier services pricing model options and maintenance programs to optimize total cost of ownership (TCO) while providing future flexibility for the company.
- Track and manage costs of telephony wireless for the company.
- Maintain strong relationships with IT Finance, partners, vendors and suppliers to ensure clear communication, quality delivery of services and the successful achievement of IT’s financial targets and compliance requirements;
- Support the movement across IT globally towards standard IT processes which minimize telephony cost, improve service delivery of our suppliers, and boost effectiveness;
- Conduct and report TEM forecast/budget/contract/audit activity on a timely basis;
- Monitor and analyze trends in company telephony spending and inventory control in order to make recommendations for the future, and to identify areas for possible savings and/or asset optimization;
- Formulate and implement processes & procedures for tracking & analyzing technical & financial data of company TEM assets from requisition through retirement;
- Track & maintain copies of TEM SLAs, warranties, maintenance agreements, & vendor contracts;
- Perform inventories and usage monitoring of all TEM assets and record all findings, changes, physical location, and incidences of support. Generate, distribute, and review relevant management reports.
- A bachelor's degree is required; preferred field of study in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other IT-related area, Business or related;
- Certified Telecom Management Specialist through AOTMP or comparable TEM certification – preferred;
- Excellent skills in the use of MS Excel and Word as well as Shrepoint;
- 3-5 years direct telephony work experience in a contract management or purchasing & procurement capacity, including all aspects of strategy development & execution;
- Prior experience & solid knowledge of telecommunication carriers;
- The ability to analyze & use data & measures to communicate service capabilities, & current performance - leveraging this information to improve service delivery & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence & negotiate with suppliers to ensure positive outcomes , including the ability to communicate effectively to both internally & externally
What’s in it for You?
- Great people culture.
- Salary package based on experience and expertise.
- Fix Benefits: Medical Clinic & Life insurance.
- Flexible Benefits Meal Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Transportation, Health insurance, Sport & Wellness