Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Inovo is a dynamic company, offering communication Platforms as a Service, specialized in integrated communications infrastructure in both private and public cloud, offering from standard services such as internet service, virtual private networks, virtual servers, to complex business services: CallCenters, Hosted PBX, Private Collaboration Platforms (E-mail, Documents), Ticketing Systems, Disaster Recovery Services and Infrastructures.
You love LINUX, networking and virtualization.
You are an ambitious, highly motivated person with a great passion for computers and networking. You don’t like to do repetitive tasks so you develop your own scripts to automate them.
You like to help and you can feel when and where you are needed (you voluntarily offer to help when needed).
You can work both alone, prioritizing your tasks to meet the deadlines, as well as in a team.
You know your limits and you’re not afraid to ask for help when you need it yourself.
About Inovo’s Core team:
The Core team at Inovo is a critical part of our future success, therefore we are looking only for the best people. We are very concerned about our customer’s needs and our goal is to help them achieve the success. For this job, you need to have the same goals and values, to understand that your own success depends on the customer’s success and satisfaction and to strive to achieve this. So, are you up for the challenge?
– Monitoring and administration of network and servers in private and public cloud infrastructure
– Providing level 2 support both to internal, level 1 colleagues and to business customers
– Identify and apply solutions to different challenges that may appear related to systems and application administration;
– Install, maintain and monitor multiple servers and the applications on the servers;
– Tune operating system and hardware for optimal performance, both VMs and ESX/Storage/Switches/Routers/Firewalls.
– Manage firewalls, set security restrictions, report issues and propose security improvements;
– Integrate client and internal applications
– Automate manual jobs
– Participate in the technological analysis related to the infrastructure operational and internal tools;
– Experienced with Linux operating systems (installation, configuration and administration – including services like apache, ftp, mail, firewall, snmp, dns, etc.)
– Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
– Networking, routing & switching: VLANs, BGP, packet capture analysis, etc
– Knowledge of Internet technologies and concepts such as DNS, routing protocols, TCP and UDP and higher level protocols such as HTTP, SMTP and FTP is important
– Experience with php/MySQL, writing PHP code in different frameworks
– English language: advanced in reading and writing
– Ability to provide support on-call, by rotation with other colleagues.
– Studies (University, other medium-term Education form) concluded
– Good interpersonal communication skills
Nice to have (would be an advantage):
– Virtualization knowledge (VMWare and cloud solutions)
– VoIP (Asterisk)
– Ticketing systems
– E-mail servers administration (Zimbra)
– Experience with Cacti
– Experience with cPanel administration (provider level)
– SAN/NAS experience
– Experience in ISP / NOC / helpdesk
– Project management and team leadership
– Driver License (B)
What we offer:
– Competitive compensation package based on experience and skills development
– Laptop and mobile phone
– Central working location (Piata Unirii) in Class A Office Building
– Complimentary espresso coffee, tea and fruits
– Training & career development programs
– Job stability within a young and fun environment
– Performance reviews and compensation based on your results, performance based bonus structure;
– Internal career path