Inovo is a dynamic company, specialized in integrated communications infrastructure in both private and public cloud, offering from standard services such as internet service, virtual private networks, virtual servers, to complex business services: CallCenters, Hosted PBX, Private Collaboration Platforms (E-mail, Documents), Ticketing Systems, Disaster Recovery Services and Infrastructures.
You are an ambitious, highly motivated person with a great passion for computers and networking. You love to learn new things, constantly developing your abilities and skills.
You like to help and you can feel when and where you are needed (you voluntarily offer to help when needed).
You can work both alone, prioritizing your tasks to meet the deadlines, as well as in a team.
You know your limits and you’re not afraid to ask for help when you need it yourself.
About Inovo’s Support:
The Core team at Inovo is a critical part of our future success, therefore we are looking only for the best people. We are very concerned about our customer’s needs and our goal is to help them achieve the success. For this job, you need to have the same goals and values, to understand that your own success depends on the customer’s success and satisfaction and to strive to achieve this. So, are you up for the challenge?
The most important criteria for joining our support team are:
The Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for INOVO business services. This person will also work with other products, in development and documenting tasks as required.
The Telecommunication Support Engineer will administer complex VoIP architecture systems (distributed PBX platform, E1/SS7 interconnection, SIP, FXO/FXS, Asterisk, Freeswitch, Softswitch) that the company is running in production both for core and customers
He/She will test and maintain HostedPBX & Virtual CallCenter VoIP solutions & Platfroms, perform CRM and third party software system integrations, upgrade, backup & support customer instances.
The Telecommunication Support Engineer will also debug and maintain Firewall, IPS/IDS, E-mail Servers, VPN Applicances, CPE Routers & Core Network Infrastructure.
Besides Voice & Network he will maintain and support the SMS/SMCS platform and it’s programmable telecom integrations.
Required personal skills are detailed as follows: right attitude, proactiveness, desire to learn a lot of new things, curiosity, good English, client-oriented attitude, excellent team player, hard worker, self-critical, autodidact.
- Hardware Knowledge
- Networking Experience (Switching & VLANS, Routing &BGP, Firewalls & IPS/IDS, VPN Tunnels)
- VoIP: deep knowledge of VoIP communication protocols such as: SIP, H323, IAX
- VoIP Security and Quality of Service
- Asterisk and/or Freeswitch experience
- English language (both written and spoken)
- Windows Operating System experience
Nice to have:
- Linux experience (Linux server administration knowledge – DNS, WEB, Mail, Firewall, etc)
- VMWare (experience with virtualization is a plus)
- Cloud computing solutions administrations is a plus
- SQL Knowledge
- Cisco (CCNA/CCNP) is an advantage
- Scripting language (such as Bash/Perl) is an advantage.
- SMS/SMPP knwoledge (Kannel or equivalent platforms)
- Graduate or student of an IT/Telecommunications Faculty
What we offer:
– Competitive compensation package based on experience and skills development
– Laptop and mobile phone
– Central working location (Piata Unirii) in Class A Office Building
– Complimentary espresso coffee, tea and fruits
– Training & career development programs
– Job stability in a young and fun environment
– Performance based bonus structure (performance reviews and compensation based on your results)
– Internal career path