Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
We invest over 10% of our annual sales revenue into R&D and more than 45% of ouremployees engage in R&D. Leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide and promote high-quality broadband connectivity for all. As an advocate of socioeconomic sustainability, we make every effort to support secure and stable network operations, and help customers and industries improve efficiency to drive low-carbon economic growth. By localizing our operations and building a global value chain, we help local innovators maximize their global value and share win-win outcomes.
Anywhere you are, Huawei is there.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World.
• Provide BSS & VAS products first level technical operation support to our customers, including system monitoring, alarm handing, incident acknowledgement and first level incident troubleshooting and ticket management.
• Support offshore transition projects, and be involved in the knowledge transfer & sharing.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in computer science/Telecommunication or other related technical field.
• Has basic understanding telecom network and services.
• Spanish and English speaking skills are a must.
• Understanding of technical support operation model and processes.
• Knowledge about monitoring Systems.
• Basic knowledge of LINUX/Oracle database and Windows OS.
• Experience on Telecom/IT support will be a plus.
• Willing to work in shifts.
• Work in Bucharest, willing to travel abroad.