Huawei Technologies is a leader in the next generation telecommunications networks for Providing Operators around the world. The company is committed to Providing innovative and customised products, services and solutions to create long-term value and growth potential for ITS Customers.
This year is exciting time to join a fast growing and ambitious company, operating in a dynamic market like telecommunications.
Business Support Systems (BSS) - has the components that the telephone operator runs STI Business Operations towards customer. BSS and OSS platforms in the Needle has linked end to end to support various services.
What does a back office engineer do?
• He provides BSS products technical operation support to our valuable customer, including incident & problem handling, routine check, testing, service request handling, updates & patches Implementation and other maintenance tasks.
• He offers support for the offshore projects transition, and is involved in the knowledge transfer & sharing.
• Diagnosing and localizing issues Techniques Using logical analysis.
What he needs to have?
• At Least 3 years experience working on BSS (Billing / CRM/ Mobile Money);
• Familiar with one of the operating systems (Linux, UNIX, AIX) and database (Oracle, Informix, SQL Server);
• Good understanding on technical support operation model and ITIL processes;
• Ability to work independently;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Willingness to travel abroad.
What are we offering?
- Competitive compensation package;
- International work environment & Opportunities traveling;
- Professional & Career Development Opportunities;
- Opportunity to work as part of a network with year international team of Colleagues across the world;
- Work on Projects engineering and implementation Huawei BSS solution while Specialized gain technical knowledge in order to learn the whole architecture of the telecom BSS system;
- High exposure to senior mentors and benefit from mentoring Relationships;
- Receive feedback and coaching, and participant appraisals and reviews to help meet your career goals;
- Meal vouchers / Travel Allowance for Those Who Are working abroad;
- Individual Health Plan.