Senior Network Engineer
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Our mission is to enable technology innovation and help people integrate it into their everyday life.
Available our software development and infrastructure solutions are applicable for customers from all over the world.
Machine Learning, Automation, Self-Healing Systems, Cloud Services and DevOps are just some of the rapidly evolving technologies that you can find when choosing Cegeka. IT Infrastructure is today for a company like 'water from the tap' or 'power from the mains'.
We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development. The role of engineer evolves very quickly, which means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. Our infrastructure engineers quickly develop into T-profiles, where they can build up technological knowledge in the breadth of the infrastructure spectrum. The engineer who was still a 'pure technology specialist' yesterday is now an enthusiastic, positive professional and ambassador.
- Work dedicated in a team, close to the Product Owner (within the product line) following the Agile methodology to transform the DC infrastructure and build the SDN evolution;
- The Cloud Infrastructure & Network Engineer is responsible for delivering, maintaining, and optimizing Cloud Platforms and related infrastructure, network, database, and middleware capabilities to support and enable the development and operations of Cloud modules and solutions;
- This role is responsible for reviewing Cloud solution designs, understanding their impact on the associated infrastructure, network and ensuring the availability of supporting and enabling infrastructure from internal (local and/or global DCs) and external service providers;
- This role is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and supporting the operational capacity, availability, and performance of the Cloud solutions against SLAs from a level two and level three support perspective;
- This role is responsible for providing Cloud platform and infrastructure/network related level two and level three incident and problem management.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Work with Private and Public Cloud service providers to forecast and right size long-term capacity and performance requirements, iterating regularly;
- Determine user and technical story impact on existing architecture, work processes and systems;
- Design and implement on-site supporting platform/infrastructure/network and tooling for software module development, orchestration and operations;
- Design and implement on-site supporting database and middleware capabilities to support software module development and operations;
- Monitor and maintain Platform/infrastructure/network performance, capacity and availability, providing 2nd and 3rd level of support for the resolution of infrastructure related incidents and problems;
- Manage incidents & problems as level two and three, being part of on-call rotation.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Systems analysis and infrastructure & network design in hyper-scale environments;
- Infrastructure & Network automation and configuration management tools, . (Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible);
- Public and private cloud IaaS and PaaS deployment models and technologies, . (Openstack, AWS, Azure);
- Network knowledge and network build experience in large scale Datacenter environment (. Cisco ACI networking and various SDN technologies, NSX, Contrail, etc);
- Infrastructure and Network test design, execution, and validation;
- Virtualization and infrastructure technologies, . VMware, Xen, KVM, Docker;
- Infrastructure and Network capacity, performance, and availability management;
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tools;
- Database technologies - RDBMS, . MySQL, PostGreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL . Cassandra, Spark, Redis, Mongo,etc.;
- At least two or more programming and scripting languages (Python mandatory);
- Highly cross-functional and able to swap and perform adjacent roles and responsibilities at short notice;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to distil difficult technical concepts into simple and actionable practices;
- Willingness to track, assess, and incorporate practice and new technology developments and innovation into dayto-day working;
- Good understanding of the business capability / user journey, wider organizational goals, and desired product business outcomes;
- Understanding of both the current Telecommunications and digital services market and emerging business and technology trends.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree or technical institute certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field;
- 5+ years of work experience in designing, developing, deploying and / or administering infrastructure solutions at the expert certification level;
- Experience of current and emerging virtualization, infrastructure, and cloud and containers technologies and architectures, such as Windows, LinUX/UI, AWS, Azure, Openstack, Docker etc.;
- Experience of configuration management and automation with the following tools Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT (must ALL);
- Experience working with programming and scripting languages (Python is a must);
- Experience working closely with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, XP, and with teams leveraging DevOps and Continuous Delivery / Integration;
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry preferred.
What we offer:
- 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;·
- Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
- Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
- Bookster and self-development online platforms;
- Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
- Learning and development opportunities and budget;
Benefit Online platform access, from witch you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.