Detalii loc de munca
Tehnician intretinere si reparatii utilaje
Our parent company TOMRA is the inventor and the world’s leading manufacturer of Reverse Vending Machines (RVMs) with overinstallations worldwide. We are involved in container deposit schemes in Europe, North America and Australia collecting and recycling more than 40 billion containers a year.
Our cloud-connected and digitally enabled RVMs allow consumers to collect refunds on their bottles and containers.
More at .
About the Position
The objective of the position is to assist in installing, maintaining, servicing, and repairing TOMRA's reverse vending machine installations within Romania to ensure maximum uptime and customer satisfaction.
The installations include reverse vending machines as well as conveyors, sensors, mobile comms and other equipment. You will be required to interface with our customers (sites who host the installations) and also to travel extensively within Romania.
Whilst you will visit the TOMRA office and warehouse occasionally for administration and to collect spare parts, you will mainly be on the road. We are looking for a person based in
The main duties include:
- Corrective Servicing: Analysing, diagnosing and rectifying equipment issues to minimize downtime of RVM installations.
- Preventative servicing: Service and maintain installed equipment including scheduled maintenance visits.
- Reporting on service assignments and faults (online and/or paper)
- Installation: after training, Service Technicians will be involved in the commissioning of RVM installations.
- Driving for long periods as required for the above; attending to some occasional call-outs outside your area; attending to call-outs outside business hours as and when required.
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers and members of the public.
Other duties include
- Basic maintenance of systems if required.
- Ensure that your equipment, spares and van kit is always complete according to inventory list.
- Look for areas of potential improvement of products and report to local service team
- Continuously stay informed and up to date with TOMRA’s RVMs and products.
- Undertake cleaning of equipment
About the Person
First and foremost, we are looking for people who can represent TOMRA and take pride in what they do. That means making sure our equipment is always working well and is available to our customers. It also means building a strong customer service relationship with our customers who have our equipment installed.
We are also looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- At least 4+ years satisfactory experience in a similar complex service or maintenance position.
- Previous experience interacting face to face with customers
- Diagnostic and analytical capabilities, especially in relation to mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment.
- Mechanical: Able to read mechanical drawings
- Electrical: Able to read wiring schematics.
- Electronic: Have experience troubleshooting electronic equipment. Eventually this position will need to be be able to replace circuit boards, sensors and other electronic components of the RVM.
- Customer Service: Must be personable; have very good customer service skills; be able to maintain relationships with staff of TOMRA’s customers and partners; must be able to communicate effectively.
- Driving: Candidates must have an unrestricted drivers license; be capable of and willing to drive for extended periods; as well as be able to effectively navigate to and from RVM locations.
- Safety: able to demonstrate strong awareness of safety procedures and practices in previous positions; previous training in work place safety practices are well regarded.
- We are also looking for people whose past history demonstrates:
- the ability to work independently
- a sense of pride in what they do
- Relevant qualifications or certification in electrical, electronic or mechanical engineering would be well regarded.
- Interviu online
- Ai experienta de lucru in reparatii echipamente, mecanic si hidraulic?