Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
At Encoretech we are looking for motivated individuals to join a growing team of professionals in order to meet our client demands. The ideal candidate for this position will be open to working with our clients throughout the world, but largely in the US to help them become proficient on a wide array of software applications. If you are an advanced English speaker, agile thinking and self motivated, keep reading and please contact us for mor
Technical Trainer Job Responsibilities:
- Creates technical training programs according to requirements.
- Provides training schedules and agendas.
- Determines course content and outlines.
- Can perform remote delivery of training
- Prepares training materials and sessions, in groups or individually.
- Can create custom e-learning content via platforms such as Adobe Captivate
[Work Hours and Benefits] To connect with candidates who can handle the workload, the next part of your technical trainer job description should discuss the work hours. Specify if you’re looking to hire full or part-time, weekends, or evenings.
Here you also want to share the benefits your company has to offer to encourage more skillful candidates to apply. You could mention the competitive salary, bonuses, and the policy to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
Technical Trainer Qualifications and Skills
- Strong working knowledge of IT
- Advanced technical skills in e-learning and mobile training
- Legal industry knowledge preferred but not required
- Strong teaching and mentoring experience
- Computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a technical trainer, training specialist, or a similar role
- Professional technical training certification such as STT is preferred
- Certified to train Microsoft Office is preferred
If you are excited about working with clients around the world. Have strong English language skills, have the ability to have a flexible schedule and enjoy joining a fast growing team. Please contact us so we can discuss the role further.