Technology Sales Support Specialist
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
The FRR technical Presales Specialists aim to address the key challenges generated during the presales process, like building presales materials, supporting on RFP/RFI's, maintaining existing demo environments and testing new product releases, assisting presales on Proof Of Concepts (POC) which meet customer business requirements, tracking and keeping up to date with regulatory changes and educating peers.
- Provide technical support for all demo environments used by FRR presales specialists in three main regions globally – Americas, APAC, EMEA
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration material of all FRR products
- Ensure demo environments are up to date with the latest product features and releases
- Ensure demo environments are optimized and in good working condition
- Build presales materials with guidance from senior FRR presales specialists
- Assist in completing RFI/RFP’s
- Assist in product workshops and proof of concepts in prospect sites with guidance from senior FRR presales specialist
- Assist in positioning and demonstrating the FRR solutions (GL, subledger, consolidation, ALM, Credit Risk, Market Risk, Regulatory Reporting, MIS, CRD5, etc.), relative to the clients and prospects business.
- Address business issues raised by prospects/clients and work together with FRR presales specialist to ensure the closure of the process.
- Generate pre-sales support documents
- Work with global presales team to ensure the functional requirements of customers/prospects are fulfilled and if all features are on the roadmap foreseen.
- Listen to and understand our prospects business requirements.
- Articulate our value proposition throughout all steps in the sales process
Qualifications and Skillset:
- A degree in IT/Engineering
- Experience with financial software, financial data warehousing and relational database conceptual knowledge
- Hands-on knowledge and experience working with the following tools:
- Microsoft server, MS SQL, Oracle, Java application server, Source control (. SVN)
- Virtualization (ex. Hyper-V)
- Reporting tools (ex. Power BI, SAP BO)
- Programming language (ex. .Net, R, Java)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- English (fluent)
- Thorough knowledge of banking products, instruments, systems and processes
- Financial or Risk Management professional certification is an asset (FRM, PRM, CFA etc.)
- Knowledge on the following areas is nice to have:
- Finance : . GL and subledgers, IFRS, Budgeting and financial consolidation
- Regulatory legislations : . COREP, FINREP, CRD 5
- Risk Management . ALM, liquidity risk management, stress testing
- Optional: Dutch, French, German
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Responsible, problem solver, methodical and organized
- Assertive, being able to make expert decisions based on personal judgement
- Team player
- Willingness to travel occasionally