With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4k employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Job Description :
- Manufacturing concept: ensure the technical availability of the installed production equipment
- Process capability: defines the critical process parameters, defines the settings and tolerances for those parameters Documentation: prepare for all process steps / equipments the required documents: equipment specifications, process descriptions, process parameters and work instructions
- Prepare cost estimation of the equipment for budget input;
- Responsible for the KPI performance for one group or more groups of process steps, more than one product/ project;
- Drive the performance improvement of the process steps in his area responsibility: quality (ppm), scrap costs reduction, cycle time reduction, technical availability - OEE (FPY, cycle time, downtime) over all lines where the step is implemented;
- Ensure the compliance of the process steps / equipment with the Continental standards.
- Assess the right level of automation, the customer tact, the continuous flow, the pull principle, the ergonomic workplace design, standard work.
- Lead the lean-check preparations, including the shop floor layout of the line
- He is responsible for the technical trouble shooting process in the manufacturing line, as escalated by Process Engineers or Maintenance Engineers
- Contributor to the global standardization of production processes, and implements the global standards in Brasov
- Cooperating with other locations and performance centers, in terms of engineering resources, production equipment and technology, to reach the best overall result in our plant.
- Project management skills;
- 3+ years experience as Technology Engineer;
- Technical knowledge in one of the technology groups: electrical , testing, manual / pneumatic pressing, marking / scanning, welding / soldering, final testing / leak test, vision system, press fit;
- Automotive Quality standards;
- Experience with lean methods;
- Quality management tools;
- Methods Time Management;
- Advanced English skills;
- University degree in engineering;
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.