Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Technology Architect provides technical solution, leadership for development of Future Mode of Operation designs and technical migration plans for DCS & Cloud:
- Ensure the successful delivery of the required detailed solution designs based on client requirements and project schedules
- Translate functional requirements to technical requirements
- Ensure developed solutions are aligned with engineering repositories (Playbooks) and Portfolio websites/repositories (What we sell, EG Portfolio portals).
- Integrate and collaborate with other organizations/resources (internal technical teams, vendors, suppliers, customers) during engineering life cycle
- Pre-Sales solutioning, provide costing for GE&TC – DCS & Cloud services
- Identify and address technical or operational risks
- Provide technical consultation in the pre-sales phase towards ensuring the best technical solution will be selected
- Assess business impact of specific technologies/strategies
- Degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Experience in: data center design, infrastructure, migration and business case development
- Minimum 10 years’ IT experience (3 years in developing technical solutions or services)
- Experience in large-scale transformation and migration projects
- In-depth knowledge of project’s lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of two or more technologies (Windows, UX, Storage, Backup, DB’s, VMware, Hyper-V and Network)
- Good understanding of HP ITSM/ITIL framework and processes
- Able to manage a team of engineers in the completion of one or more solution requirements, architecture, or implementation deliverable.
- Ability to work in a multi technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technical problems to their root cause.
- Ability to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support of professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Flexible working hours
- Flexibility with employment form
- Remote work