Technician Coordinator Sample Production I ID
Middle (2-5 ani)
Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts.
As a Sample Production Coordinator Technicians you are responsible for :
- Coordination of a small team of technician’s activities to ensure the deliveries of prototype in a required time, according to RD requests.
- Planning of activities/ tasks
- Responsible for making estimations and planning in order to meet due dates
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Make price offers for requested tasks.
- Quality and process implementation
- Offer support for implementing working procedures
- Ensure quality and in time delivery of results
- Check and control quality standards for project
- Communication with sample production Project Manager, Team Leader, team members
- Handling collaboration with external suppliers
- Coaching and mentoring
- Perform training at request
- Coaching and mentoring new colleagues
- Technical coaching of team members
- Technical tasks
- Responsible for the assembly of various prototypes for the ongoing projects with the high level of quality
- Handling prototypes for current projects
- Define requirements for external suppliers
- Create and implement Work Instructions in project
- Preparation of delivery documents for the units.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Technical high school or college;
- Practical experience using mechanicals hand tools;
- Initiative, communication and ability to lead the team;
- Able to read a technical drawing;
- Quality processes (advantage);
- Microsoft Office;
- English medium level;
- German (advantage);
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;