Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
For one of our clients, an established leader for value-added telephony services that assists worldwide operators and service providers in shaping their telephony multimedia services innovation, we are looking for a Technical Writer.
The Technical Writer will be receiving High level Functional brief from Product manager and will be responsible for delivering detailed written UX specifications for Technical Product teams in line with User Experience objectives.
- Excellent writing skills in English. French would be an additional asset
- Attention to details, rigour and strong follow-up skills are required.
- Working Knowledge on Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to interface with Marketing, Design and technical teams.
- Experience in UX writing and/or technical writing in high tech or software company
- Experience with complex mobile apps is a +
- Create new documentation for upcoming products.
- Produce clear and well written content from the Product User's point of view (User guide/Administrator guide), and keep documents updated.
- Produce presentations for the sales and presales team regarding the product
- Prepare written and video training materials regarding the product for customers and StreamWIDE employees
- Ensure that each new product feature is well documented and up to date: Product guide, product presentation, Features list.
- Assist with localization requests for the product.