Saguaro is Hiring!
Be an active member of an Information Development team! This team develops and maintains documentation used by customers and technical support personnel in the installation, maintenance, support and configuration of enterprise printing products and software solutions. The end-user documentation is delivered in multiple formats, including on-line help systems built into the products.
This position requires participation in all phases of design, test, development, and/or support of software and hardware products. Apply the latest technologies in an energetic, team-based culture, using state-of-the-art tools and equipment. Work in modern labs and in a development environment designed especially for Software professionals.
• University Degree;
• Familiar with IT field related technologies and environment ;
• Ability to collaborate with engineering to translate and develop comprehensive end-to-end and technical documentation for software products;
• Excellent written and spoken English skills;
• Good written, reading and spoken German/Dutch/Japanese skills is considered a big plus;
• Strong team orientation.
• Opportunity to build a career with us
• Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
• Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits! - Saguaro Tech offers top-tier salaries and benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, employee loan subsidies, a savings plan, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more.
• Modern New Facilities! - Our roomy, new Timisoara campus provides Saguaro Tech employees with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
For more information you can also contact us at: or visit our website at .
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.