Middle (2-5 ani)
Acrelec Group, a business turned towards the development of innovative solutions consisting of software, hardware and services. Acrelec introduced new technologies in restaurants and retail sector across the world.
Today Acrelec operates directly in 22 countries, has branched out into other fields and sold our solutions in over 50 countries. Acrelec is also represented in other sectors such as retail outlets, stadiums, bakeries, cinemas, leisure etc.
- Ability to create well-articulated clear Jira stories for development work;
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage Sprint;
- Manage security-related projects and processes;
- Ensure deliverables are met by engineers, quality, client support, and product management resources;
- Communicate with stake holders;
- Sprint demos;
- Can evaluate the project schedule, resources and control through a more technical lens than the typical PMO-type resource;
- At least three years management experience in the IT field, including software development and interactions with customers;
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as C# or Angular;
- An agile project management mindset;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.