- Collecting information and distributing it for technical or operational innovations
- Identifying and distributing operational and technical data; checking the data for completeness and identifying deviations
- Monitoring and documenting compliance with deadlines for the provision of data
- Preparing and providing reports, quality reports, and presentations as directed
- Generating service notifications (including for third-market orders), documenting process specifications, updating quality documents, and coordinating/documenting order completion
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Efficient using computers
- Fluent German (verbally and in writing)
- Client- and service-oriented
- Friendly and communicative
- Customer care experience and the ability to consistently deliver high-quality customer service in a professional manner
- Ability to work independently
- Team player, listening skills, reliability
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process, and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance with statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.