Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Our client is a well-known multinational company which invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization.
The Technical Support is the primary customer facing contact for Consumers (B2C) for one of the largest Strategic Business Units of the Home and Building technologies group, Environmental & Energy Solutions (E&ES).
- Bachelor degree;
- Preferably experience in customer service;
- Communication skills, networking, analysis and teamwork;
- Good knowledge of English and Polish;
- Good knowledge of PC - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk (Phones, mail, email, live-chat, social media coverage and web support) for the specific product portfolio;
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical assistance for customers: facilitating the identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. Areas include, but are not limited to, configurations, installation procedures, application functionality, and other areas as related to system operations;
- Timely resolution is of high importance. Support cases will have to be timely escalated when appropriate to Tier 2 and/or appropriate resource;
- Create, track and monitor CRM records for all incoming support requests. Keep CRM system updated with current information on the support case, related activities and resolution;
- Maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study and by attending relevant training sessions.
Job Code: 281117AB