Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Piața Victoriei, București
Hello from Heimdal Security!
We are a fast-growing company that specializes in information security and we’re a fun bunch of people. We are looking for junior technical support specialist, who is in fluent in English and who will be in charge of delighting customers as often and effectively as possible over email, phone, remote assistance and Zendesk.
In this process, you will act as a link between our customers’ needs and the other departments by performing escalations to the QA Department and providing detailed descriptions or reports where necessary. You will thus be required to work closely with the Development Team, as well as the Account Managers.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive salary package
• Challenging and interesting projects
• A fast-growing company outlook = huge personal growth potential
• A competitive, dynamic & awesome team
• A fun, flexible and relaxed work environment
• A central office location
• Premium medical insurance.
• Solves product or service problems by:
- clarifying the customer's complaint
- determining the cause of the problem
- selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- expediting correction or adjustment
- following up to ensure resolution.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Creates and delivers feedback reports to the appropriate departments: Q&A, Development, Marketing.
• Attracts potential customers by effectively answering product and service questions via email/tickets, phone, remote assistance sessions or/and external forums/communities.
• Manages customer accounts, alerting Heimdal Corporate customers of potential problems in their PC environment, providing the customer with solution proposals.
YOU can join our team IF:
A. You have at least 1 Year Experience in providing Technical Support.
B. You have advanced English writing & speaking skills
C. You have good technical skills and knowledge of Windows OS.
D. You have knowledge of Windows Server / Windows Desktop Family administration (AD, DHCP, DNS, Remote Services)
E. Good knowledge of networking concepts
F. You have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.