Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Used by half of the Fortune 100, Netop solutions include secure remote access, live chat and classroom management, helping companies to offer better customer service, to reduce support costs and meet the security and compliance standards. Netop is also one of the first companies in Romania that has started to use the Scrum Agile methodology.
The technical support specialist will troubleshoot and resolve problems for Netop customers in a small support center environment. Will develop and maintain good working relationships with the established customer base in line with company values and expected behaviors.
- Answer live incoming phone chat calls as well as emails and respond to customer inquiry to troubleshoot, manage and resolve customer issues on the US Time Zone.
- Assume ownership and responsibility of customer issues and work with development as required to drive to resolution.
- Effectively escalate deeper technical issues to appropriate level.
- Capture necessary details into case management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA to customer.
- Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress.
- Work traversal with both development and sales teams to insure best in class service to our customers.
- Contribute with product knowledge documentation on Netop knowledge base
- Flexibility to work in different shiftsand.
Required skills and experience:
-The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of relevant experience.
-The candidate must be highly focused on quality and on providing exceptional service to our customers and partners.
-The candidate should present an excellent command of English both speaking and writing skills
-The successful person will be a team player, highly organized, detail-oriented and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
-He / She should have positive and customer-oriented attitude above all else and proven ability to work in a fast-paced technical support environment.
Technical Skills: As many as possible of the below:
- Networking. Switching, Routing and a wide knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
- Windows / Unix / Linux / Mac OS System Administration
- Proficient in web based applications and multiple browsers Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc..
- Fundamentals of SQL/MySql databases.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory
What do we offer besides salary?
- Excellent bonus arrangement, highly encouraging over performance
- Medical subscription for you and your family so that you won’t have to worry about those sick days
- Transport discounts and flexible schedule for a better work-life balance
- Meal tickets to cover your lunch expenses
- Fruits at the office (because we want you healthy)
- All kinds of development programs to support your personal and professional growth (online and offline trainings, certifications, meetups etc.)
- Lots of social events in which you will have fun and get to know your colleagues
Interested applicants should send their resume in English.