Netop is recruiting for a Technical Support Specialist. You will be responsible for diagnosis and resolution of incident requests alongside installation and on-boarding support requests from customers. You will be the first point of contact for the business and part of a team that will support IT users across various regions. You will be required to prioritize incidents effectively, quickly resolving them or escalating to the correct teams. Call management and ownership are vital to the success of the business and the right candidate will be able to demonstrate their skills in this area.
This position requires excellent customer service orientated business language skills in both English and French.
- Perform complete, accurate, and timely entry of information into CRM tool for all incidents/support requests (. gather and document required information from customers)
- Respond to support queries by phone, email, chat, ticketing system
- Acting as the 1st point of contact for the support helpdesk, answering customer calls, logging tickets, resolving tickets within defined SLA’s and escalating for further support where necessary.
- Provide general product information and configuration support
- Collect relevant technical details to effectively troubleshoot and scope reported issue
- Review manuals, release notes, and patch documentation for possible issue resolution - including verification of product and platform compatibility
- Provide customers with timely status updates and ongoing communication
- Provide technical assistance for all Impero customers on all products sold by Impero or Impero reseller partners
- Follow established escalation procedures. Re-produce product reported scenarios to confirm if any defects.
- Utilize remote secure access technologies to diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Employ methodical troubleshooting techniques to isolate hardware or operating systems related issues
- Follow installation process and operational guides
- Complete all product installation. setup and configuration
- Full description notes are complete before escalation and any supporting data is attached
- Other core expectations will be defined by your direct shift leader
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Good computer skills to carry out administrative works accurately
- An ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent problem-solving skills and technical background in networking, cloud infrastructure technology
- IT and technical support / software installation experience
- This role is on a Full Time Permanent Basis
- Minimum 2 years of technical support (knowledge in Windows, Chrome, OSX and Mobile operating systems and their various configurations. Working with ITSM customers
- 1–2 years of Networking experience in IT, or other technical positions (preferred)
- A solid understanding of networking principles
- College degree in Information Technology or similar
- Resourceful individual able to create and optimize workflow and process efficiencies
- Sociable and a good team player
- Excellent Language proficiency in Business English and French (fluency in writing, reading, listening and speaking)