Are you curious about what this role implies?
• Remote diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis and resolution of support issues.
• Follows established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels (phone, email, chat &/or fax).
• Works effectively with other management and customers to quickly address problems as they arise.
• Properly log all information into the problem management system.
• Escalate issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner and ensure end users are aware of changes to original expectations in accordance with procedural guidelines.
• Maintains a high degree of technical knowledge relating to assigned customer or product.
• Contribute authoring, reviews, and updates of knowledge relating to assigned customer or product.
• Contribute to ongoing Quality Improvement initiatives.
• Represents Company in a professional and business-like manner and communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
• Performs other related tasks, as assigned.
Then you should have:
• Excellent command of English (mandatory) and German/ Italian
• Would be a plus: minimum 1 year experience supporting mobile devices on major platforms including but not limited to iOS, Android and Microsoft OS.
• Knowledge of telephony and Internet environments
• Must be flexible to work varying shifts
• Excellent Attendance & Reliability
• Excellent customer skills
• Key behaviors: Act with urgency, inspire greatness, Go beyond