Technical Support QA Engineer
Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
1100 - 1900
Our customer (Verint Systems Romania) is looking for a professional & experienced Back-office Technical Support QA Engineer to handle Service Requests by performing issues analysis and testing for the Verint CIS Products. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
- Responds the Service Requests according to SLA in internal ticketing system CRM opened by Customers and received from internal Streams
- Analyzes the issues/bugs and reproduce them in multiple test environments with simulators
- Runs manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools.
- Communicates by phone and email with peers (Developers, System Integrators) in order to understand the nature of issue and to obtain the proper environment configuration in order to be able to test the Bug fixes
- Performs various administrative and Service Requests reporting tasks as assigned.
- Keeps track of all Service Requests and analyzes and identifies service issue trends for Management
- Bachelor’s degree (advantage for Computer Science/Telecommunication and Information Technology).
- Excellent English both verbal and in writing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in validating customers service request fixes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in testing complex software systems, preferably in Telecommunications field
- Experience in Mobile/Telephony (GSM/UMTS)/ VoIP, SIP and VoLTE - Major advantage
- Experience in IP protocols (TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) - Major advantage
- Experience with testing tools and simulators