We are a team of friendly and passionate engineers and we are assisting Axway customers in English, French or German while manifesting a genuine interest for their experience. We are offering advanced technical support on our products (and the related Operating Systems) by resolving issues that may occur during installation, configuration, usage and administration of our software solutions.
We are seeking a colleague to provide technical support on one of our product suites for French speaking customers. He or she will work closely with local or remote colleagues (from support, professional services or RnD) to solve product related issues while maximizing customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in providing software/application support in an enterprise product industry as tier 2 technical support.
• Work with little or no supervision to provide advanced complex troubleshooting assistance, problem replication and diagnostic support
• Provide advanced technical support for both the application and environment including operating system and network
• Lead customers through issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports and updates
• Respond to phone, email, and web ticket customer issues within target service level agreements (SLA).
• Act as a gateway between the customer and the next level of support; ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation
• Maintain knowledge base of Axway products and technology
• Document all customer interactions and activities in CRM
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (computer science, math, engineering or related subject matter)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• Excellent customer service skills and passionate about helping customers resolve their issue
• Logical thinking and effective problem-solving skills
• Knowledge working with virtual machines and hands-on experience troubleshooting Windows/Unix environments and network issues.
• Previous experience in providing technical support involving extensive troubleshooting and debugging.
• Skilled at understanding and simplifying complex problems and proposing straight-forward solutions.
• Experience working with FTP, SFTP and HTTP protocols. Knowledge of SMTP, PESIT will be considered a plus.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance with dental included, shared gym access, Safari, Bookster, E-library-Amazon, Fruit Day, team-buildings, Christmas Party etc)
- Work from home policy: 5 days per month
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation: 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!