We have one charter within the Oracle RightNow Customer Care team and that is to deliver superior customer experiences by responding quickly to customer requests, interacting in a highly personalized way, and solving customer issues as quickly as support nearly 2000 global customers who serve more than 8 million users per day on our RightNow CX Suite - a cloud based technology platform that empowers our customers to engage directly with their customers through great Social, Web, and Contact Center experiences. Our approach to providing customer care is comprehensive, from resolving minor issues with no business impact to the highest business impacting issues requiring detailed technical diagnosis and immediate issue resolution. We are a global organization with US Support Centers in Bozeman, MT, San Mateo, CA, and Boulder, CO as well as International Support Centers in Bucharest , Tokyo and Dalian. If you are passionate about delivering great customer experiences and have the skills required for the role, we invite you to apply for a position on our team!
Your primary task will be to provide support to customers who contact the Oracle Solution Center and maintain high level of customer satisfaction while meeting guidelines (mostly through electronic means). Able to work with general guidance from senior support engineers and management and, in some areas, may work independently. Solutions often take time to develop through research, collaboration or problem replication.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide break/fix technical support by responding to and following up, via CX and phone, on technical issues reported by our clients
· Ensure customers are satisfied with RightNow products and services by providing Radical Customer Care
· Maintain high customer satisfaction results on individual agent surveys
· Meet Service Level Objectives for specific Customer Care Support package goals
· Provide expert guidance and recommendations to ensure our customers’ success
· Advise clients of RightNow best practices
· Encourage customers to maintain release on most current product version
· Work with RightNow and customer project managers as needed on client technical issues to ensure implementation milestones and best practices are achieved
· Work with Cloud Operations, Professional Services, Sales and Development groups to meet customer needs
· Help maintain and improve internal and customer facing knowledgebase
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background:
· 2-3 years experience in Internet technologies and operation (PHP, MySQL, XML, HTML, CSS, SOAP), Relational Database Management Systems (MySQL), and call center technology
· Exposure to software development, debugging, documentation, and troubleshooting
· Exposure to programming, ideally in Java, j-query and some C language
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Ability to prioritize
· Strong logic, reasoning, and math skills
· Exceptional communication skills: ability to accurately and precisely communicate instructions, steps, seek information from clients and empathize both verbally and in writing: Must have technical writing capabilities
Preferred skills, abilities, and background:
· PHP skills
· Ability to anticipate and gather requirements
· Understands importance of scalability and performance, and can apply these concepts to project design
· Able to work within standard product functionality to achieve desired outcomes whenever possible
· Good understanding of HTML, Web Design and internet security.
· XML understanding and experience
· Experience with CRM, SFA, MA or Customers Service applications a plus
· Superior RightNow product knowledge and hands on product experience a plus
· English is required (written and spoken), Spanish/Portuguese/Japanese a plus
As a global company, our technical support team is a 24x7 operation.
Evening Shifts : 3PM-00AM
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
Detailed Description and Job Requirements As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree ., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, ., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)