Technical Support Engineer-Modern Workplace
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Accesa is looking for a Workplace Engineer who has a passion for technology and delivering innovative, cutting-edge solutions for our customers.
If you enjoy solving problems, have excellent customer service skills, and display strong initiative, we look forward to meeting you.
Knowledge of and ability to design, deploy, and manage a Microsoft environment, experience with WindowsServer, Active Directory and System Center Configuration Manager are essential for this position, along with a solid understanding of general networking is also required.
- Provisioning and maintenance of Windows desktop images
- First and third party patching of Windows desktops and servers
- Solving problems with advanced Windows desktop issues
- Basic Windows server administration tasks
- Management of corporate anti-virus software
- Working with corporate IT and Security teams to ensure compliance
- Deployment of applications via SCCM
- Ability to communicate with team members and customers
- Working knowledge of computer hardware
- Experience with Windows desktop Operating Systems including Windows
- Ability to develop solutions in highly complex environments involving global sites
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment and execute in stressful situations
- Promote System Management within the community.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions.
Match your skills:
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Sound understanding of Active Directory, Exchange, File and Print services, and DNS
- Good experience with Windows Server (2012R2 & 2016)
- Experience with working with enterprise-class server and hardware.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Windows Server/Desktop support and Windows Administration Tools
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, and professional – no exceptions.
- Open to potential for travel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and able to work in teams or individually.
- Ability to work independently with little daily supervision.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- PowerShell is a plus
- SCOM is a plus
About the project:
You will mainly work for a retail customer with over 60000 employees, supporting them with their SCCM and workplace investments.
About the team:
You will be part of a 14-person team with great drive and forward-thinking, where we work to provide efficient, innovative solutions while delivering high quality. We are all striving to achieve Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert certifications – Currently 10 of our colleagues are MCSE, MCSA or MCP.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments